¡We guarantee the best price on the market! If you find a cheaper and comparable offer, we’ll match it.
Free Modifications on all your bookings.
Car rental with Unlimited Mileage.
All rentals are disinfected before pick up.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the car rental requirements in auto rental san diego?
- Deposit guarantee: When renting a car in auto rental san diego, a deposit will be required as a guarantee at the time of pick up. The corresponding amount will be determined by the rental company and will be retained on the credit card registered at the counter.
- Drivers License: You must provide a valid driver’s license.
- Credit Card: The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and/or Discover.
- Minimum Age: The main driver must be at least 25 years old.
- Insurance: The rental car must count with insurance at pickup time before it can be released. Should you have your own personal insurance, you must verify with your insurance provider if the coverage can be extended to the rental. In case you do not have personal insurance, some rental companies offer the option to acquire this service directly at the counter for an additional cost. This option is subject to availability depending on the rental agency, rental location and car category.
What is the deposit amount required by the car rental Company in auto rental san diego?
The deposit on the credit card will be released upon the return of the car. However, the funds may take up to 15 business days before they can be reflected on the account.
¿Can I place the deposit guarantee on my debit card, prepaid card or cash on a car rental auto rental san diego?
Are all taxes and fees included in my car rental auto rental san diego reservation?
Do all car rental companies in auto rental san diego offer a shuttle service?
How can I cancel or modify my car rental auto rental san diego reservation?
To modify your reservation for free, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Rent a Car in San Diego, California
There\'s nothing quite like the feeling of driving a brand new car. With so many options for auto rental in San Diego, it is possible for anyone to enjoy that new car experience and drive a specialty type of car that isn\'t practical for daily use. Sports cars, sport utility vehicles (SUV), economy fuel-efficient vehicles, convertibles and many other types of cars are available for rental. High profile vehicles, classic cars and large passenger vans are also available for special events or purposes.
Visitors to the Southern California area should look ahead of time into obtaining an auto rental in San Diego in order to get the best rates. There is so much to see and do in San Diego, and with Orange County and Los Angeles within a two hour driving distance, having a rental car available for sight-seeing and travel will help people new to the area make the most out of their visit. There are many different choices in car brands and styles available for customers to choose from, making it easy to select a car that will help enhance your vacation or business experience.
Sea World, Disneyland, Knott\'s Berry Farm and Universal Studios Hollywood are just some of the popular theme parks located in Southern California. Malibu Beach, Mission Beach, Huntington Beach and La Jolla Beach are some of the most well-known beaches in all of Southern California. Catalina Island, San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park, the Hollywood Sign and the USS Midway are a few of the hot spots that bring visitors to Southern California every year. With access to a rental car, visitors and locals alike can visit these locations and really get to explore and see the region in a whole new way. Rather than relying on public transportation or tour buses, a rental car can help drivers have the freedom to come and go as they please and set their own schedule.
Area residents who need to get an auto rental in San Diego for temporary transportation, special events or travel outside the area, should look into specials and deals created just for locals. Because the San Diego area has been enhanced for tourism, locals can take advantage of special seasonal and off-season rates to save money. Whatever the reason for the rental, renters should ask the sales representative about discounts or other special offers for weekday, weekend, week-long and month-long rentals.