¡We guarantee the best price on the market! If you find a cheaper and comparable offer, we’ll match it.
Free Modifications on all your bookings.
Car rental with Unlimited Mileage.
All rentals are disinfected before pick up.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the car rental requirements in car hire san diego?
- Deposit guarantee: When renting a car in car hire san diego, a deposit will be required as a guarantee at the time of pick up. The corresponding amount will be determined by the rental company and will be retained on the credit card registered at the counter.
- Drivers License: You must provide a valid driver’s license.
- Credit Card: The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and/or Discover.
- Minimum Age: The main driver must be at least 25 years old.
- Insurance: The rental car must count with insurance at pickup time before it can be released. Should you have your own personal insurance, you must verify with your insurance provider if the coverage can be extended to the rental. In case you do not have personal insurance, some rental companies offer the option to acquire this service directly at the counter for an additional cost. This option is subject to availability depending on the rental agency, rental location and car category.
What is the deposit amount required by the car rental Company in car hire san diego?
The deposit on the credit card will be released upon the return of the car. However, the funds may take up to 15 business days before they can be reflected on the account.
¿Can I place the deposit guarantee on my debit card, prepaid card or cash on a car rental car hire san diego?
Are all taxes and fees included in my car rental car hire san diego reservation?
Do all car rental companies in car hire san diego offer a shuttle service?
How can I cancel or modify my car rental car hire san diego reservation?
To modify your reservation for free, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Rent a Car in San Diego, California
San Diego car hire is an affordable, convenient and practical way to navigate the city for leisure and business travel. Car rental in San Diego is very affordable and includes a wide array of car options and packages for customers to choose from. Whether you need a compact car to get from one place to another or a minivan suitable for sightseeing on a family vacation, San Diego car hire is always the way to go.
Can rentals are conveniently located in many of the city’s most frequented locations. Customers seeking cars to rent are greeted with friendly service and a bevy of cars and rental options to choose from. No matter what type of car you’re looking for or where you’re looking to go, car rentals in San Diego will always get you there in a practical and affordable manner.
Customers who rent cars in San Diego are free to explore the city’s wealth of landmarks, attractions, historic sites and other points of interest. From the world-class San Diego Zoo to the city’s famed beaches, the quaint charm of the Gaslamp Quarter to the fine museums and cultural institutions of Balboa Park, San Diego offers plenty for visitors to see and do.
One of the city’s top sites is Balboa Park, its main public space and host to many of its top-notch museums and galleries. Here, in addition to lush landscapes and expansive green space, visitors will find world-renowned museums like the fascinating Museum of San Diego History, the San Diego Museum of Art, the San Diego Air and Space Museum, the San Diego Museum of Man and the San Diego Natural History Museum, one of California’s top natural history institutions. Balboa Park also plays host to the famed San Diego Zoo and a wealth of botanical gardens.
Old Town features the Old Town San Diego State Historic Park, home to many fascinating museums and well-preserved historical buildings. Another top district is the Gaslamp Quarter, a historic area packed with great shops and restaurants to explore. Downtown San Diego boasts the Maritime Museum of San Diego, one of the country’s finest collections of historic ships, and excellent museums like the Museum of Contemporary Art and the Children’s Museum of San Diego. Meanwhile, many of the city’s finest beaches can be found in charming neighborhoods like Pacific Beach, Mission Beach and Point Loma.
For the most convenient and affordable way to see beautiful San Diego, can rentals are always the best way to go.