¡We guarantee the best price on the market! If you find a cheaper and comparable offer, we’ll match it.
Free Modifications on all your bookings.
Car rental with Unlimited Mileage.
All rentals are disinfected before pick up.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the rental requirements when picking up the rental?
- Deposit guarantee: A deposit will be required as a guarantee at the time of pick up. The corresponding amount will be determined by the rental company and will be retained on the credit card registered at the counter.
- Drivers license: You must provide a valid driver’s license.
- Credit cards: The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and/or Discover.
- Minimum age: The main driver must be at least 25 years old.
- Insurance: The rental car must count with insurance at pickup time before it can be released. Should you have your own personal insurance, you must verify with your insurance provider if the coverage can be extended to the rental. In case you do not have personal insurance, some rental companies offer the option to acquire this service directly at the counter for an additional cost. This option is subject to availability depending on the rental agency, rental location and car category.
What is the deposit amount required by the rental Company?
The deposit amount may vary depending on the season, itinerary, and car category. This amount will be confirmed by the rental company at the time of pick up. The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name.The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee.
The deposit on the credit card will be released upon the return of the car. However, the funds may take up to 15 business days before they can be reflected on the account.
How can I cancel or modify my reservation?
You may cancel your reservation using the following link: Cancel my Reservation
To modify your reservation for free, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Are all taxes and fees included in my reservation?
Your reservation includes all taxes and fees. Please keep in mind that some taxes and fees must be paid directly at the counter.
Do all rental companies offer a shuttle service?
Not all rental companies offer a shuttle service. Please contact our Customer Service Department to verify if this service is available at your location.
What inclusions can I get on my reservation?
Our rates only include unlimited mileage.
Payless Car Rental in San Diego, California
San Diego is a gorgeous city with lots to see and do. While downtown San Diego is quite pleasant to explore on foot, there are 70 miles of Pacific coast to explore, so the right transportation is key to a fun stay in San Diego. Destinations are somewhat spread out. For instance, Legoland California is in Carlsbad on the north side of San Diego County, while Aquatica San Diego Water Park is on the southern end. The San Diego Zoo Safari Park is a must-see for visitors of all ages, but it is not easily accessible from the San Diego Harbor and waterfront without one's own vehicle. As there are so many places to see, relying on a taxi or driver service is not practical if the goal is to see and do as much as possible. Luckily, there is Payless Car Rental San Diego.
Payless Car Rental San Diego, through Miles Car Rental San Diego, has transportation covered for any visitor to this fun city. No matter the purpose of the trip or how many people need to get around, there are options. Light travelers can choose from several compact, efficient vehicle models. Luxury sedans are available for those planning to spend lots of time getting from one place to the next or for those who just like traveling in style and comfort. Adrenaline lovers can choose a sporty model to zip around the city and up and down the coast. An SUV works great for smaller groups and families. For larger families, it may be best to Hire a van in San Diego. Large passenger vans work great for families who need room for lots of people and lots of luggage.
Saving time and money is a bonus with any type of travel, and having the freedom to go where one pleases is priceless. Whether vacation plans involve Torrey Pines Golf Course, Balboa Park, Sea World, or all of these and more, convenience, comfort, and economy are factors to consider. With Miles Car Rental San Diego, a team of customer service agents is always available to assist with reservations and questions, from how to Hire a van in San Diego to how to return the rented vehicle, and beyond. Customer satisfaction is a priority, so agents make a genuine effort to match customers with the right vehicle for their needs. A large part of customer satisfaction depends on rental rates. Customer service agents understand this and do their best to offer customers an unbeatable great price. By making the reservation process easy, valuing customers, and staying committed to affordability, Miles Car Rental San Diego assures their car rental service to be a positive experience.